On 8 March 2021, UN Women, Nasdaq and NYC FinTech Women co-organized a 2021 International Women's Day conference on Women in Leadership: Achieving an Equal Future in a COVID-19 World.
The conference had five key parts:
- Opening remarks by Nasdaq, UN Women, European Commission and NYC FinTech Women
- Fireside chat with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Panel discussion moderated by NYC FinTech Women and featuring panelists from the FinTech industry: Tala, Propel, Bnkability as well as the European Banking Federation
- Panel discussion moderated by UN Women and featuring FinTech companies: Ovamba Solutions, CapWay and Stash.
- Closing remarks by Nasdaq.
Publisher : UN Women | 2021 | Region : Global