Transparency and accountability are required for companies to uphold their commitments to gender equality in the workplace, marketplace and community. Measuring and reporting mechanisms are crucial to monitor and track performance and progress. Business leaders and stakeholders agree that while not everything of value can be counted, it is difficult to manage what is not measured.
- Take the WEPs Gap Analysis Tool to establish a baseline for WEPs implementation.
- Develop incentives and accountability mechanisms to accelerate WEPs implementation.
- Collect, analyze and use gender statistics and sex-disaggregated data and benchmarks to measure and report results at all levels.
- Report annually on progress in the implementation of the Women’s Empowerment Principles.
- Share lessons learned and good practices in the implementation of the WEPs and publish them on the WEPs website.