Training for all employees about how the company is advancing gender equality and women’s empowerment can align everyone around shared values and help ensure compliance with company policies and practices. Effective programmes to support women’s professional advancement include education and training that is complemented by networking and mentoring programmes.
- Invest in workplace policies and programmes that open avenues for women’s advancement at all levels and across all business areas.
- Encourage women to enter nontraditional job fields and revenue generating roles.
- Ensure equal access to and participation in all company-supported education and training programmes.
- Provide equal opportunities for formal and informal networking and mentoring programmes.
- Conduct sexual harassment and unconscious bias training and awareness raising on the corporate gender equality policy and action plan.