16 May 2023
The Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPs) team has invited ExecuShe for the second time to share their most recent gender parity data and insights on corporate executives by headcount and share by ownership, covering more than 50+ countries around the world. We have also invited investors and WEPs signatories to talk about how they are advancing progress towards gender equality.
Our speakers for this event are:
- Andreas G. F. Hoepner, PH.D, Scientific Advisor, ExecuShe
- Anna Falth, Global Head of WEPs Secretariat, UN Women
- Eva Halvarsson, CEO, AP2
- John Streur, CEO, Calvert Research and Management
- Katharina Hoepner, Head of Impact, ExecuShe
- Maria del Pilar Rojas Caja, Senior Manager for Culture, Diversity and EVP, REPSOL
- Mihwa Park, WEPs Coordinator, UN Women
Join the conversation by registering here.