We began 2020 with plans to mark the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Beijing Platform for Action with huge strides for gender equality, not least of which through the efforts of the private sector. Instead, the COVID-19 pandemic has jeopardized even the limited gains made in the past decades.
The role of the WEPs community has never been more essential.
In the past year UN Women has, through the WEPs Secretariat:
- Produced groundbreaking knowledge products showcasing how to solve workplace and marketplace challenges.
- Created instructional videos and guides to empower young women at work.
- Provided multistakeholder gatherings to share guidance for companies, business networks and other organizations on advancing gender equality.
- Provided a platform for networking among changemakers.
- Inspired and supported women entrepreneurs in their business journeys.
In 2021, we are determined that our WEPs family rise to the challenges of the past year and achieve an even greater impact globally.
That requires resources.
All contributions to the WEPs from WEPs signatories will be recognized on our donor wall so that our more than 4,000 WEPs members around the world, and all the other organizations and individuals who rely on our platform, can see your support and contribution.
Donors are recognized in the following tiers:
||Diamond||$1 Million +|
Upon donating, we will update your company presence on our website accordingly so that your business partners and consumers can also see what your company stands for.
We have made donating easy. You can donate through our website via credit card, or email us at weps@UNWomen.org for wire transfer details.
We would like to thank our wonderful donors -- from small businesses to multinational organizations -- for their contributions. Every donation helps further our work and the impact we have on gender equality and inclusivity.